Monday, August 2, 2010

Back in Black...and Turquoise

Hey Bloggers!

Sorry for my prolonged absence. But I'm back and better then ever. I am going to get back into blogging starting today.

My sister ( a fellow Blogger) introduced me to this awesome website called Polyvore. You can create outfits using searches. This is great if your short on time (like myself) or just don't like your outfit and need inspiration (also like me). But anyways, lets get down to business about today's outfit.

My inspiration: I got several pairs of amazing shoes for my birthday on Friday and decided I was going to finally try them out today when I went to the library.


GoJane InspiredFashion Trends & Styles - Polyvore


Where to Buy my Outfit

T-Shirt: Forever 21
Shorts: Forever 21
Sandals: GoJane
Watch: Fossil
Necklace: Fantasy Jewelry Box

The shirt and shorts are very summer and fit the casual look I was going for. With the shirt having a slight "V" that elongates the neck without showing to much skin. The sandals were very comfortable and I did not even need to break them in. The watch and Necklace added the little bit of glamor I look for in all my outfits.

-an ensemble a day keeps the fashion police at bay

6 comments:

minnja said...

Beautiful pieces :))))

http://minnja.blogspot.com/

daily mix LA said...

polyvore is so great - i still have to figure out how to make my own page though!

Kelsey said...

its easy to do all you have to do is create an account then hit new and you can choose the pieces you want.

Anonymous said...

Perfection :) Love this!

Melanie@UnravelledThreads

Marie said...

Hi!:D This set is casual cute and practical!:D

I am your newest follower!:D

http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
Beauty. Fashion. Interior Design.
& Life According to Marie.

Kaitlyn McCall Pieri said...

Cool Outfit : )
I'd L0VE for you to check out my fashion blog!
I think you would enjoy it!

http://TheUrbanFlamingo.blogspot.com/

Let me know what you think!
AllMyL0VE- KaitlynMcCall